Thread: Get Gronked
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #8
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94174 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Get Gronked

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRONKED View Post
(The sequel to "get off the bandwagon" ) lol.

Congrats on a gritty win vs bengals.

Welcome to Foxboro. The end is near.

I expect a better fight from Texans this time for sure. I cant believe Texans blew their bye week and hfa...that will be the difference.

And gronk is our best offensive player not named brady...I think itll be too much firepower for your slumping offense to keep up w. Anyone on your d match up well w gronk and Hernandez?

Ill go w 38 21, pats.
Don't be to cocky man. Remember what happened a few years ago after you guys dominated the Jets. It could happen again. Not saying it will, and I do think you guys will win, but this is not a "gimme" at all. Go Texans!
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote