Thread: still not happy
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #79
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: still not happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
Well they did put that zero confidence in me. Fgs bro, fgs. Same today as last few weeks. Fgs won't beat Brady. My expectations exceed yours. Wildcard wins are cute but the ballers are waiting. So if we get run off the field again are you satisfied?
No, I won't be satisfied, but I won't act like our team stinks either. I'll be enjoying watching my team compete in the 2nd round of the playoffs for the 2nd season in a row. We've got a HC that I think we'll always hold us back, but I'll enjoy the ride. I won't sit here like some whiney ass just because I don't think we're as good as the Patriots knowing we can still pull off a win if we play our best game. That's what it will take. Will we do it? Probably not, but I'll be excited to watch us try. With you, the season is already over and there is no reason to even watch, because it's impossible that we could possibly win. I don't know why you even care about this team if you can't be happy to see them give it their best shot in the playoffs. And as far as the Wild Card game goes, that's one extra Texans game I get to watch. We won, and any playoff victory is a big win.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote