View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #33
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 70974 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hey Matt Schaub Remember when you said

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
This is a run-first offense. That means the primary engine that powers it is Foster and the O-line. Not Schaub.

Second, OF COURSE its possible - nay PROBABLE to improve our QB position by upgrading from Schaub. But I think that's more of a discussion for the off-season, not right now. Then we can see who's available in the draft (I hear no one of note) or if there is an improvement to be made via free agency. ...unless you know of some quality QB that's sitting at home, who knows our offense, that can be brought in between now and next weekend.
I've been waiting for Rick to call me, i am ready. Hell i threw for 8,000 yards and 75 TDs on 2013. Put me in coach.