View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #32
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 223239 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hey Matt Schaub Remember when you said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post

Matt didn't lead anything today. Ok, I take that back. He led both teams in TD passes to the opposing team.

No legs, noodle arm, lousy decision making under pressure. Upside is he usually does what he's told. Why do so many people think it would be impossible to improve on this guy?
This is a run-first offense. That means the primary engine that powers it is Foster and the O-line. Not Schaub.

Second, OF COURSE its possible - nay PROBABLE to improve our QB position by upgrading from Schaub. But I think that's more of a discussion for the off-season, not right now. Then we can see who's available in the draft (I hear no one of note) or if there is an improvement to be made via free agency. ...unless you know of some quality QB that's sitting at home, who knows our offense, that can be brought in between now and next weekend.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote