Thread: Who's the one?
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2004   #2
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3791 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346
Default Re: Who's the one?

I assume when you say 4 spots are locked up you're referring to
1.Andre Johnson
2.Bradford
3.Gaffney
4.Armstrong

As far as the 5th wideout goes it will be largely due upon special teams. Duff had a very good showing last night, but if he isn't able to unseat JJ then in all likelihood that 5th spot will belong to him. However, if Duff does unseat JJ then I believe Thomas might make the roster depending on how well he plays on special teams. Right now I'd vote for giving Duff the return duties, and putting Thomas at that 5th WR spot. It's only been one preseason game, so its all up in the air still.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote