Thread: still not happy
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #64
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 115757 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: still not happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
So you seen enough today to expect us to win at NE. Same old Texans today bro. How much you got on texans at NE? A dollar?
No, I don't "expect" them to win against NE. NE has a HOF QB and arguably the best coach of all time. If we lose the Patriots I won't jump off a bridge. But I certainly won't act like we're failures either.

Again, if you can't be happy over winning a playoff game, then why root for any team. That's the whole point. It's one thing to ***** and not be happy when your 8-8 team wins their last game of the season and you're a perrenial loser, but this is the 2nd season in a row that the Texans have won a wild card game in their first two playoff seasons. I will enjoy it and be proud of my team today. We are capable of beating the Patriots and we can beat them. We probably won't, but for you to have zero confidence at all in your team is pretty sad.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote