Thread: still not happy
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #61
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: still not happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Hell ****ing yeah I'm happy with a wild card win!! WHy wouldn't I be??

I hate the fact that we had to play a wild card game and lost home field advantage, but that's the situation we got ourselves in. They took care of business and have the opportunity to get their confidence back now. Will they? Who knows, but all that matters is winning the next game. Any other game before next week doesn't matter. Not even the one we just played. It's one game at a time, and there is no way I'd be upset after just winning a playoff game. We won the damn game. Be happy that we're at least in position to make noise in the playoffs instead of looking for reasons to be mad at this team when we just won a playoff game.
So you seen enough today to expect us to win at NE. Same old Texans today bro. How much you got on texans at NE? A dollar?
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote