View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #65
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 91487 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I say its all on Schaub's Play and Kubiak's Playcalling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Winnfield View Post
your numbers didnt back up squat.

12 sacks in 4 games?????

wow no way!!!!!!!! THAT'S THE WORST IN HISTORY!!!!

GTFO PLEASE.

look at what other QBs have to go through with their line. look at what rogers and luck have to work with.

im not going anywhere. just because you dont pump sunshine and rainbows up everybody's asses doesnt make you a bandwagoner.

im born and bred in houston and all of my critiques are warranted and i aint joining anything. Il be right here praising if its warranted and bashing if its warranted.

DEAL WITH IT.
Wow, your only rebuttal is to compare Schaub to a HOF QB and an all world rookie talent. Basically you're saying if your QB isn't like them, then they're garbage. Totally different offenses and different skill sets, and if you think that Rogers doesn't have a plethora of weapons then you might want to study the Packers. Did you just start watching the Texans? Schaub's deficiencies have always been there. None of this stuff with him is new. Yet, the Texans have still had pretty good offenses year after year. Hell, I'd like to replace Schaub, but your posts are nothing but hyperbole on him. You give no credit at all.

And what really makes your entire argument so laughable and uninformed was where you said that the Oline has 3 Pro Bowlers so their play couldn't be criticized no matter what happened in the last few weeks. Yet, you obviously are clueless to the fact that Schaub is a pro bowler as well, so by your own argument Schaub is not able to be criticized since he is a pro bowler like the Olineman. Guess you can't criticize Schaub either then. Lol! Dummy.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote