Thread: still not happy
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #37
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134590 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: still not happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
How many tds in the red zone? Good luck vs brady
It's your prerogative to be cynical about this team, but I wouldn't ever cynically wish my team luck. I'm going to be cheering from home for us to beat NE. Yes, could we have done things better? Definitely. Redzone woes bother me a bit. But we won today, and that's going to do some stuff for our team's confidence. Our D played like our D, and hell, even the offense clicked MUCH MUCH more than it has recently. I see a team that's gotten off that skid it was on last weekend.

I'm praying and hoping and cheering for them to win next weekend. I don't care if it's NE or the Chiefs - I'm going to support this team.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote