Thread: still not happy
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #27
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71024 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: still not happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
If nothing else, at least we're going to NE and not the Bengals. I think it's kind of cool we've beaten the Bengals two years in a row. It's not a lot, but it's something. And you can bet your ass Bengal fans know it. LOL
Yeah i live next to a bengals fan, he and his wife and kids are from ohio. We are really good friends, and last season his 2nd favorite team was the texans until we beat them.

Now he just sent me a message saying we're not welcome at their house anymore haha (he's kidding) but its funny.