View Single Post
Old 08-16-2004   #4
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Deion Sanders to make a come back with the Ravens?

He's retired.....He's coming back......He's retired.......He's coming back.......

Sanders should have been a boxer. They're always running their mouths and coming back long past their time. If I never read another "Deion's coming back" story I'll die a happy man. I agree with LiveForTheGame on this one. He will not be anything special if he drags his tail back into some teams camp. He's too old, too soft, and has spent too much time away from the game to be effective. He should be quiet and watch how foolish Emmitt and Eddie end up looking playing past their time and he should get the message.