Thread: still not happy
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #19
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: still not happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
We settled for 4 FGs yes it sucks BUT i saw a better offense this week then i have seen in a while for the texans. The bengals defense is way better that the patriots defense.

AND our defense looked like it did early in the season. Everyone swarming to the ball, i saw intensity which we havent seen in a while.

Honestly ssing an improvment should be encouraging.
Agree, excellent.

Plus, so much for momentum dictating everything.

Suck it Andy Dalton and your parents, suck Bengals, suck it idiots on espn like Keshawn Martin, suck it bengals fans who came to houston, suck bengals fans in Ohio, suck it Obamahio, I mean Ohio.