Thread: Titans
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2004   #4
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans

Well the Titans don't worry me any more than they've ever worried me. I wasn't looking for a massive meltdown this year or anything like that. I think we're going to make progress against the Titans (I predict a 1-1 split) not because they're going to be worse but because we're going to be better.

And there's no way on earth they could be worse for not having Eddie George and Jevon Kearse anymore. Sure everyone says all the polite things but I've never seen a team grieve over the loss of a 3 ypc running back (which is what Eddie has been for a couple of years) nor would they miss something that they rarely had in Kearse. He was always hurting.

They lost something in Robaire but replacing one player who regularly contributes is a lot easier than replacing three or four. On the surface it looks like they lost a lot but for the most part they'd already adjusted to not having Wycheck, George, and Kearse so they'll still be tough. We're just going to be tougher this time.