View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #485
Jules Winnfield
BMF

Rep Power: 1227 Jules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cincinnati Bengals @ Houston Texans. 1/5. 3:30. **Official Wildcard GameDay Threa

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
better, but thats not why we are so predictable !!!!! We are always predictable in certain situations. On first down they do an ok job of mixing it up, 3rd and long. Well what can i say.

Would help if Schaub could TRY to throw more than 3 yards down the field on every play as well.

He looks like a scared back up who just came off the bench.
better?

i posted that in my 30 posts that you were bashing as no insight.
Jules Winnfield is offline   Reply With Quote