View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #64
Jules Winnfield
BMF

Rep Power: 1227 Jules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I say its all on Schaub's Play and Kubiak's Playcalling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I posted numbers that indicate what I am saying is true. It can't be argued. It's fact as the numbers indicate a poor running game and poor protection in that time span. You have posted nothing but spewage because you hate a player without even addressing the lack of 100 yard games in the last 5 games or the increase in sack numbers in the last 4 games. Sorry, but I'll take my arguments that at least have some facts supporting them as opposed to some band wagon fan who is wanting to place blame on our players before the game even starts and is ready to jump off a cliff. You create an account just because we had a bad stretch of games and can't even address real stats that effect an offense. Go back and root for the Cowboys or something, because you don't watch this team that often from what I can tell. If we win, I'll be celebrating while you'll be sulking and getting ready to blame Schaub before the next game starts. Go Texans!!!

Now find another band wagon to jump off of.

your numbers didnt back up squat.

12 sacks in 4 games?????

wow no way!!!!!!!! THAT'S THE WORST IN HISTORY!!!!

GTFO PLEASE.

look at what other QBs have to go through with their line. look at what rogers and luck have to work with.

im not going anywhere. just because you dont pump sunshine and rainbows up everybody's asses doesnt make you a bandwagoner.

im born and bred in houston and all of my critiques are warranted and i aint joining anything. Il be right here praising if its warranted and bashing if its warranted.

DEAL WITH IT.
Jules Winnfield is offline   Reply With Quote