View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #426
Jules Winnfield
BMF

Rep Power: 1227 Jules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cincinnati Bengals @ Houston Texans. 1/5. 3:30. **Official Wildcard GameDay Threa

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Not great passes at all but when it comes down to it would anybody have been surprised if AJ made that catch? It wouldn't have been some amazing highlight reel catch, just a basic two hands on the ball bring it in to your chest.

I love Andre but I bet he would be the first to admit that was on him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jottoz View Post
We "the people" believe receivers are actually supposed to cath balls that hit both their hands.
was the pass from brady to welker during last year's superbowl a great pass?

there was no pressure on schaub, it wasnt a long pass that required great arm strength.

all that required for that play to score was a accurate pass from schaub and he couldnt even do that.

i have eyes and i have a brain.

that was not a good pass.
Jules Winnfield is offline   Reply With Quote