View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #317
keyser
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24723 keyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cincinnati Bengals @ Houston Texans. 1/5. 3:30. **Official Wildcard GameDay Threa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
Who else would you put in there? You guys complain no matter what
Not sure what the original quote was saying, but I think what this shows is that our special teams problems are not just the returner. I don't think it matters who we put back there - our whole special teams work is problematic. All the blocks in the back are just one symptom, but I think it is more fundamental - bad blocking, etc. I want that coordinator gone as soon as we're done for the season.
keyser is offline   Reply With Quote