View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #258
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 24667 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cincinnati Bengals @ Houston Texans. 1/5. 3:30. **Official Wildcard GameDay Threa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
i dont understand why they are still subbing in and out on the right side of the line? its the damn playoffs, you shouldnt be splitting time at this point. put the 2 best guys out there and get some cohesion going. pisses me off.
Agreed. I have been hating it all year long. How are those young players getting better going in and out? If they can't get it done then they shouldn't be out there. The unit needs to work together and the backs need to be comfortable running with them too. Too much inconsistency.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote