View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #63
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111966 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I say its all on Schaub's Play and Kubiak's Playcalling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Winnfield View Post
im sorry but you just come off as a pathetic schaub slurper to me.

this is the nfl. the pocket always crumble. the entire defense is trying to go after the qb. you're not always going to have perfect protection.

If you have to get perfect protection in order to succeed then its time to look for a new quarterback.

You trying to portray the oline that has 3 freaking probowlers as some historically bad line just reeks of shameless dishonesty.

Im going to say it again,

this oline hasnt been perfect but they have been more than good enough to win. The QB plays a huge role in pass protection, not just the oline.

For you to blame the oline in order to find a scapegoat for matt's piss poor play is pathetic.

go learn some football kid.
I posted numbers that indicate what I am saying is true. It can't be argued. It's fact as the numbers indicate a poor running game and poor protection in that time span. You have posted nothing but spewage because you hate a player without even addressing the lack of 100 yard games in the last 5 games or the increase in sack numbers in the last 4 games. Sorry, but I'll take my arguments that at least have some facts supporting them as opposed to some band wagon fan who is wanting to place blame on our players before the game even starts and is ready to jump off a cliff. You create an account just because we had a bad stretch of games and can't even address real stats that effect an offense. Go back and root for the Cowboys or something, because you don't watch this team that often from what I can tell. If we win, I'll be celebrating while you'll be sulking and getting ready to blame Schaub before the next game starts. Go Texans!!!

Now find another band wagon to jump off of.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote