View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #56
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17795 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Saturday is a Referendum of Matt Schaub and Gary Kubiak's Careers Here in Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Winnfield View Post
“There is no doubt that this is the biggest game to this point,”

-Matt Schaub

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcsouth/pos...moment-arrives

I guess even matt agrees with me.
What is it with your incessant need to feel vindicated or are somehow feeding this board news or something everybody doesnt already know. Are you josh innes by chance?

Schaub is a company man what do you expect him to say? I'll bet he's used that line before and will use it again.

But if you just need someone to stoke your ego in order to pipe down mmkay.

Your ideas are so original and fiery that the Texans should let you do the pre game speech mind blowing even. You're the best.
Uncle Rico is online now   Reply With Quote