View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #59
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 98334 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I say its all on Schaub's Play and Kubiak's Playcalling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Winnfield View Post
you're the one that's freaking blind. pass protection is also on the qb not just the offensive line.

i get that matt is no rg3, but there are things that a qb can do to help an offensive line.

its called being cagey in the pocket.

-get rid of the ball quicker
-throw the ball away
-step up in the pocket
-hit your check downs faster

Things that drew brees and another statue, tom brady excel at unlike schaub.

I was watching the nfl network and the playbook guys were breaking down schaub's play and it showed schaub not being able to pull the trigger with guys wide open and with him having protection.

you're the one that's being blind or being obtuse if you cant see schaub is at fault for a lot of those sacks.
The Texans Oline gave up 15 sacks before the NE game. And it took him 27 carries to get that 100 yard game.

Since the NE game the Texans have given up 12 sacks. That's practically the same amount in the 4 games then what they gave up in the first 12 games. If you want to ignore that because you have a vendetta against our QB, then just admit that you don't like the guy because he's not a flashy QB. But don't sit here and say you've watched these games if you're going to blame everything on the QB and totally deny that the Oline's been struggling.

Arian Foster has had one 100 yard game in the last 5 GAMES.

Now I'm sorry, but if you can't see that there has been a problem with pass protection, run protection, and with the running game period, then you're just denying things on purpose or don't understand simple math.

Schaub may have been struggling as well, but to deny that the rest of the offense has and to place blame on one player of an offense before the game even starts is showing your agenda to bash a player because you don't like him. Go ahead and deny the rest of the problems on the offense that was ranked 2nd in scoring just a few weeks ago, but the numbers indicate that you don't have a clue what you're talking about.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote