View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #51
Jules Winnfield
BMF

Rep Power: 1227 Jules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Saturday is a Referendum of Matt Schaub and Gary Kubiak's Careers Here in Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
I could've referenced all these posts. But this is it essentially. There's no referendum here at all, Gary will be back next year, Matt's been extended as well. I don't think even a blow out embarrassing home loss would alter those two things.

I was thinking 10-11 win season this year, so I am kind of pleasantly surprised at this year's 12-4...even if they blew some winnable games (again) late in the season.

I think they will win the game against the Bengals, but will be simply just out coached (again) when it matters even more against the Pats. I still am just amazed that the team came out so flat against the Colts... I mean if you can't get up for a game that has a bye and #1 seed for the playoffs...what can you get up for?

I don't hate Gary, but the guy is fools gold as a coach.

when i say referendum, i mean fans opinion of him. look marciano has sucked his entire time here in houston and he's still here. Matt and gary can crap the bed and i know nothing is going to happen because we went 12-4, won the division, and fans fill up the seat.

when i say referendum, i mean it will either validate the anti kubiak/schaub fans or prove them wrong.
Jules Winnfield is offline   Reply With Quote