View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #59
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 23098 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blame the team not the refs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
Ha. Like the Ratbirds have ever been anything close to classy...This conversation doesn't concern you. Have fun with Flacco when they give him an elite qb extension...

Whats not game changing about the fumble overturn? Big difference in momentum. And to say the Dolts didn't tank is about as clueless an opinion as you can get.
When I joined this bord they didn't tell me that you would be the one to decide which threads I could comment on....because you aren't.

Ravens are class organization- not sure why you felt the need to bring my team into it when I commented on a person's post trying to 'stay classy' but there is this deep yearning for some posters on this board to constantly refer to a non-Texans fans team as way to make themselves feel better, justify a response or make a point. Maybe all three. either way, it makesthem look small.

Flacco will get a new contract no matter what- ther is no one else available that is better and I would rank him aroun anywhere from 8-11 in a top 10. And I will be happy with him as my QB- no matter what. He's won more playoff games in the beginning of his career athan anyone else- Brady, annin, Rodgers, etc...not saying he is on par with them either.

And blaming bad calls as the reason you lost is for losers.
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote