View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #18
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Where does Matt rank with QBs in playoffs

In my mind, there is no difference once you get to the top 5 teams. I still have the Texans as one of the top 5 teams in the league, even though they haven't played like it recently.

If the Texans can get back to the team they were at the beginning of the season (& that team had it's faults) then there isn't a QB that's better than Matt Schaub. Not Brady, not Rogers.

I know it's not fair to the Bradies & the Rogers of the league, but when we get to the play-offs, it's a team game. We saw the New York Giants run roughshod all over the Packers & Saints last year, even though we all know Eli is not half the QB Rogers or Brees is. We've seen Flacco & Sanchez roar to the AFC Championship game even though they can't hold Tom Brady, or Peyton Manning's for that matter, jock strap.

Football, especially in the NFL, is a team game. & nobody got it as good as we do.