View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #14
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 73838 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where does Matt rank with QBs in playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxictrix View Post
For just these playoffs here is the order I would like. This is not taking into account future development or anything. Just these next few weeks. Of course most of these guys are a huge unknown in the post season so a lot of it is just guessing.

Brady
Manning
Rodgers
Ryan
RGIII
Wilson
MS
Flacco
Luck
Dalton
Kaep
Ponder

Maybe a bit of homerism but whatever. Did this fairly quickly without looking up stats and stuff.
This seems about right to me, especially if you are talking for this playoffs and not as a future QB.