View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #45
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Saturday is a Referendum of Matt Schaub and Gary Kubiak's Careers Here in Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
See, I don't agree with this at all. This isn't "THE BIG GAME" suddenly rising up before them. It's not time to turn it on. I mean sure, this game is big and yes, the better turn it on or they're going home but the time to push the pedal down was two weeks ago against the Vikings and then last week against the Colts. Having a yellow brick road with a red carpet on it running through Houston to the Super Bowl was right in front of them and they did somewhere between Jack and **** about it.

In my eyes this ball has already been dropped. The kick is already wide-right, and we're just getting ready to watch the consolation game where we may, just maybe manage to stay alive another week before being put out of our misery in New England.

It didn't have to be this way. It's this way because these two have already failed whatever test this season has been. I'm not going to get excited about Matt & Gary blowing a huge opportunity and then winning a home WC game against Cincinnati before being destroyed again in New England. Beating the Bengals doesn't mean that they've answered any questions. It just means they've wilted enough to get a beatable opponent in front of them before having their asses beaten by the big boys. I'm no longer capable of applauding them at this point. Beat Cincinnati, then New England, then Denver. Then I'll be impressed.
Props for being consistently negative at least we know exactly where you stand

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote