View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #32
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The roof, the roof, the roof...

I really don't know why anyone cares if the roof is open. calling Reliant a retractable roof stadium is technically correct but lets face it, this building is far more a "sunroof" than a "convertible". When they open the roof this little bitty square of blue sky appears that really seems to serve no other purpose than to let the sun burn one side of the building to a cinder.

It's not even open enough to provide sufficient light to maintain that crap they call a field. That's why they spend so much time and energy moving pallets of grass out into the parking lot.

I'm not saying it's bad that we can open the sunroof or anything. I mean, I've owned cars with sunroofs before. They're kind of fun. I never really bother opening them as much as I did my convertible though. Didn't seem worth the trouble. Kind of describes Reliant's roof.