Thread: Old Friends
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #5
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 71958 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Old Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
David had the raw talent to be an elite QB in this league. Problem was he had no one to show him the correct way to go about developing those skills. Chris Palmer may be the absolute worst OC this league has ever seen. He has ruined more than one QB's career. Between his mismanagement of his QB and the OL issues Carr never really had a chance. Glad he stuck with it and is still in the league ... more than we can say for VY.
Of course he stuck with it. Its a million dollar a year job and you don't have to do anything. I want that job. I'll take that job.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote