View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #108
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6870 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What will it take to make you feel better about this team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I agreed with your post more or less. Up until that point.

Nothing wrong with criticizing, but this is just stupid.

I did say a win would be great. I liked your detailed comment on one of my other posts.

I guess I think MS(for sure) and GK (possibly) are not the ones to get the Texans to a Super Bowl win. I don't think MS can change. He has limited skills. He will always be a game manager at best. Unless the Texans are superior in many of the other phases of the game (line play, defense, etc) like last year MS will be the difference. Where do you think MS ranks in QBs left in playoffs.

GK can change because his is not a physical problem but mental but I am not sure he will change.

I guess I don't want to continue as is(in limbo) when I think there is no realistic hope to be a Super Bowl winner.

We extended MS (huge mistake) and GK before the season and the only way a change will happen under these conditions is if it is OBVIOUS OBVIOUS to all what our shortcomings are.

If you do not agree with me on MS and GK or if your goal is just to make the playoffs then I understand completely why you think my last statement in my previous post is idiotic.

No offense taken.

I hope I eat my words after the NE game.

Last edited by gafftop; 01-05-2013 at 10:09 AM.
gafftop is offline   Reply With Quote