View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #109
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What will it take to make you feel better about this team?

I swear I am not making this up.

I woke up today from a nightmare where the Texans were in a fight for their lives for the AFC South title with the Colts (2013) and Andrew Luck went down with a game ending injury. Everyone was suitably serious and somber about it as he was carted off the field and then a previously unknown Manning ran out and led the Colts to the win. We were all trying to figure out who he was and when the Colts signed him but nobody had ever heard of him before. It wasn't the other brother. It was like he just magically appeared.

That pretty much tells me that the Colts are living in my head rent-free. Last week I woke up optimistic and the Texans crapped the bed. This week I woke up in a cold sweat sure they'd lose. Who knows, maybe they'll surprise me.