View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #77
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Earl Campbell: Team Captain for Saturday's game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
yeah, I'm a little freaked (expectations being crushed with doses of reality) on the team but hell, I'm an old Oiler fan. This is what I trained for. I think GP was an ex-Comet fan - those guys are used to titles....Friggin' period!

No sense in a dog-cussing when it doesn't go as planned. I'll take Bob Knight's really awful advice on this one and sit back and enjoy the moment on Saturday.

Well, at a time when the Texans are experiencing meltdowns in key parts of their offense and defense it's nice to see the marketing department step up and continue to produce at a high level.

Maybe they should make the VP in charge of marketing an honorary team captain today. They never let anybody down.