View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #102
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10688 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What will it take to make you feel better about this team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
You cheese dick. Now your bitchin about me so I guess we're in the same boat aren't we?Fair weather fans dont root for the team to win in a 2-14 season. Clearly the problem here is your misinterpreting constructive criticism for some fly by night entourage. You will find a few fairweather fans here no doubt, but blink and they'll be gone...I guess you should say goodbye now if your around long enough to read this post.
Hahahaha cheese dick.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote