View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013   #101
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87952 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What will it take to make you feel better about this team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
"We b*tch because we care"

Well b*tches b*tch so what does that make you?

Harsh? I could care less I am so tired of these fair weather fans, all of sudden 12-4 isn't good enough and its being called mediocre.
You cheese dick. Now your bitchin about me so I guess we're in the same boat aren't we?Fair weather fans dont root for the team to win in a 2-14 season. Clearly the problem here is your misinterpreting constructive criticism for some fly by night entourage. You will find a few fairweather fans here no doubt, but blink and they'll be gone...I guess you should say goodbye now if your around long enough to read this post.