View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013   #8
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69042 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rex Ryan has tattoo of nude wife Tebowing while draped in Sanchez jersey

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Nor is it obvious that it is supposed to be his wife. I call BS on this whole thing.
I think it's pretty obvious it's meant to be his wife

What I don't get is if he's had the tattoo for years (as some Jets sources indicated) why would he have her Tebowing. Tebow was acquired by the Jets less than a year ago.

I absolutely agree that something's not right about this whole thing. If the photo is real, I'm wondering if it might not be Rex having some "fun" with the media by putting on a temporary tattoo (which as much as I dislike him, I would give him tons of credit for).