View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013   #104
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6870 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What will it take to make you feel better about this team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
Getting a legitimate QB under center.
Matt is the exact opposite of a play maker. Anybody see Cotton Bowl tonight .
Landry kind of reminded me of Matt. Steady but not a playmaker. Of course he looks like an olympian compared to Matt when it comes to athletic ability.
You may be able to get away with a Matt type QB during the regular season against inferior competition with your D getting turnovers and tds but once that stops as it has and you play better teams you need the QB to step up and make plays. MS cannot do this I don't think. You need a QB that can buy time, create/improvise , see the field, stay cool, and more and I don't see Matt doing any of this. Anybody have stats on if the Texans have a penalty of a negative play what % of the time the drive continues or stalls. Just rambling now.

I agree with above we need a legitimate QB.Also a better Oline, healthy Lbs, someone not named Barwin the poser, a couple better coaches, a real number 2 wr, sorry starting to ramble again.

A win would be great tomorrow but an absolute whipping may be better in the long run.
gafftop is offline   Reply With Quote