View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013   #34
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17109 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Saturday is a Referendum of Matt Schaub and Gary Kubiak's Careers Here in Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
no you said it doesnt mean a thing.... cos he lost all those biggest games in franchise history.... in the reg season.... during that 12-4 season

in the overall scheme of things... not rly. it wouldve been nice to get the bye but which will tell us more about schaub as our qb going forward- had he played awesome and we'd won v the vikes & colts (2 overachieving, middling non contenders imo) and then lost v NE with him playing crappy.. or if he played poor in the reg season and plays well in the playoffs? schaub's problems has never rly been those middling teams (which is why the severe doubts have emerged after those 2 disappointments) it been v the elite teams in the big stage
i just find it hard to believe that schaub is going to somehow 'flip the switch' tomorrow. he's been under the same mental pressure for a while now and he's folding under the weight these last 2 games were HUGE, and to downplay their significance and how much harder the path was made is a travesty. i get the whole 'rah rah rah ... pump up the fans' emotion, im just being a bit more cautiously optimistic i suppose. i've been here before with the columbia blue.
Uncle Rico is offline   Reply With Quote