View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013   #32
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Saturday is a Referendum of Matt Schaub and Gary Kubiak's Careers Here in Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
Last year's regular season ending wasn't "disappointing" to me, given the serious injury issues with players such as Schaub and Dre.

As far as "twisting it so it's only a referendum if they lose", I believe I was clear that it wasn't a referendum at all, one way or the other:

"I don't think the Bengal's game means a thing to Kubiak's future here".

I would say my words were the ones twisted to meet an agenda, but since it sounds like you were looking for something from the "anti-Kubes/Schaub brigade" my post fit your needs. People also might note that I haven't blamed anything on Schaub this season, so I don't fit in that broad brush stroke either.
no you said it doesnt mean a thing.... cos he lost all those biggest games in franchise history.... in the reg season.... during that 12-4 season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
were they not as important?
in the overall scheme of things... not rly. it wouldve been nice to get the bye but which will tell us more about schaub as our qb going forward- had he played awesome and we'd won v the vikes & colts (2 overachieving, middling non contenders imo) and then lost v NE with him playing crappy.. or if he played poor in the reg season and plays well in the playoffs? schaub's problems has never rly been those middling teams (which is why the severe doubts have emerged after those 2 disappointments) it been v the elite teams in the big stage
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote