View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013   #97
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Nothing. I'm ruined until this time next year.

You guys will have to create fantasy situations that'll never happen, without me, because this team got to a critical growing point and has been found to be planted in bad soil with a hot sun on it and little rainfall to sustain it.

Until Kubiak is gone, we'll have Schaub (and Kubiak). When both those guys ate gone, I'll be happy again...because it will be something new, not something horribly predictable...followed by more "ways we can be happy?" moments here.

I'm seeing shades of the David Carr days here. "Let's have positive energy!" threads. "What would make you feel better about this team?" threads. Etc. If that doesn't point toward a bleak ending for fans and Kubiaub, I don't know what else does. I've seen this movie before.

If Bob McNair fired Gary after we get ousted in the playoffs (which is a matter of when, not if) I'll be instantly happy. Could we end up being worse? Yes. But I won't have to watch knowing exactly how we'd be worse.

And for me, I just want diversity and surprise to return; to watch a game and genuinely not expect the Schitty Schaub Throw(s) Of The Game at the worst possible moment, or to not see a draw or screen on 3rd and forever, etc.

All we have now is a frustrated HC trying to do what opponents won't let him do to them. I need to see that HC exit his office and the podium forever.

And nobody bawl me out over what I'm saying, either. The thread asked what'd make me feel better about this team...here's my answer. Like it or ignore it, but I stated my answer.