View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013   #101
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What will it take to make you feel better about this team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
You sir, are stupid. You come to a forum knowing full well what to expect. Fans either elated or pissed depending on the last games outcome. Your critical of fans who care and their opinions, and then pass your golden opinion off as if it's scripture from the mountain top. Your pissed because after 11 seasons we dont settle for a trash performance? Your pissed because after showing how talented and dominant this team can be, the team has begun to play like it's a perennial loser again? 2 months ago our team was brutalizing competition. The players, coaches, and scheme havent changed and we expect more from them because they TAUGHT us to expect more. Just once in my life I want to know what rooting for a superbowl champion feels like. If you think being overly critical is a problem for us fine. I think settling for sub par play and mediocrity in your team is also a deep seated problem with anything you do. We b*tch because we care. If you can't cope with that, don't come to a message board.

"We b*tch because we care"

Well b*tches b*tch so what does that make you?

Harsh? I could care less I am so tired of these fair weather fans, all of sudden 12-4 isn't good enough and its being called mediocre.

Some of you remind me of Pats fans and I really hope the fan base does not go in that direction.

Am i disappointed Of course but I am also REALISTIC and know that we are not some terrible team that will get killed tomorrow.

imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote