View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013   #33
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Positive Vibe Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Sons of Texas, I am Texan Fan.

Skeptical boy: Texan Fan is 7 feet tall.

Texan Fan: Yes, I've heard. Kills men by the hundreds, and if he were here he'd consume the AFC with fireballs from his eyes and dispatch the NFC with bolts of lightning from his arse.

I AM Texans Fan. And I see a whole army of my fellows here in defiance of our past. You have come to cheer as Texans, and Texans you are. What would you do without our team? Will you fight for your team?

Scared fan: Fight? Against that? No, we will give up; and we will live to say I told you so.

Texan Fan: Aye, fight and you may still lose. Run away and you'll live to complain -- at least a while...

And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell your sons that you stood with your team when all looked lost. That our enemies may take the day, but they'll never again take us away from our Texans!!!

Texan fans together: Texans gu brąth! Texans gu brąth! Texans gu brąth!

I like what you did here. Rep.