Re: What time will they open the Parking Lots Saturday?
This is the e-mail I received earlier today from the Texans:
Due to the later than normal kickoff time, there will be some adjustments to a typical gameday timeline. Please review the details below to prepare appropriately for Saturday's Playoff game.
Parking Lot and Stadium Information
• PLEASE USE THE PARKING PASS LABELED, PL1
• All parking lots (except Platinum) will open four (4) hours prior to kickoff as with all other Texans home games. The lots will open at 11:30 a.m. CST Saturday.
• All visitors to the Houston Texans home games MUST have a Game Ticket, Tailgate Guest Ticket, or other team-issued credential to be on the Reliant Park grounds. Fans who do not have one of these items will not be allowed to enter Reliant Stadium grounds.
• Fans will not be allowed to block the normal flow of traffic by lining up their vehicles along Kirby Dr., Main St., Holly Hall or any other city streets prior to one hour before the parking gates open. Cars may begin lining up at 10:30 a.m. CST.
• All main stadium gates will open 90 minutes prior to kickoff as usual, meaning that they will open at 2:00 p.m. CST.
• At the recommendation of the National Football League, the Texans will implement additional security procedures at all gates on Saturday. Fans are strongly encouraged to allow an additional 15 minutes to get into the stadium