View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013   #20
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Positive Vibe Thread

Nothing positive here. Still pissed that they squandered a bye week and the
#1 seed. They should be off this weekend. Not playing a wildcard game with a 12-4 record. Typical NFL in Houston. Does anyone really believe this team can beat New England and Denver back to back on the road? Answer honestly. I don't. Elite qbs rip this defense to shreds. And the offense. Sorry to be a downer but a win against Cincy means doodly squat. The game that means something is on the road in New England. This team put themselves in this mess and I really don't see any way out for them.