View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013   #105
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 243112 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WC Game 1 Texans VS Bengals.....Lets Predict ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I feel the same way. My brain says the Bengals will win, but my heart won't let me make that prediction.

Hopefully the Texans come out hot and shock everyone. Get an early lead to build and and let our pass rush rattle Dalton.

We better watch for play action. Just a little factoid. A.J. Green has four touchdown catches this season on play-action passes, tied for third-most in the league. But it is interesting to note that Dalton has not thrown a touchdown pass to any other receiver out of play action this season.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote