View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013   #52
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Your opinions on Texans draft changing?

My two cents: I think Newton will be RT starter as RG develops it will help him as Wade Smith helped Brown. Let's not forget that bit of history. We run mostly to the left as we should with two pro bowlers. I think Brooks locks in RG and Jones begins to learn at backup to Myers. Wade God love him will play out LG and we draft one 2013 to replace him in '14. I have Arkansas Alvin Bailey in third. Recently I have tried to tweek my newest mock but really like it. May post when season ends, hopefully not tomorrow.

I really want to see how Ruud and Routt do. Should see a lot of the first and some of the latter.