View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013   #76
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 35068 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I wasn't blaspheming the guy!

How can I have been doing so???

I said "It's a shame he has to be associated with this trending version of the team"!!!

Gawd almighty, isn't that pretty much saying I hold him in higher regard than the Texans' "special event coordinators" do?

LOL.

You guys are trying to muster up a red-ass situation, just like the Texans attempt to create their own sack-up moment too. Sheesh.
Plenty of other threads and subject matter here for you to do what you do best. No red ass here, just a forearm shiver to reset a good thing during stormy weather.

Release your inner Krakken in other threads - this is the one subject that takes folks to a happy place.