View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013   #3
House of Pain
Knee-jerkless

Section: 106
Rep Power: 9340 House of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Positive Vibe Thread

I'm completely on board with all the previous posters in this thread. I refuse to ignore the weaknesses of this team, but I know the Texans are a better team than what they showed over the last few weeks. I live and die with the Texans, regardless of record, and if I supported them when they were 2-14, I'm going support them when they are 12-4.

This is my team. Houston is my home. We will kick the ever-loving s*%$ out of the Bengals this weekend. Book it.

Go Texans!
House of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote