View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013   #186
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZ: The offense is very much broken and Kubiak can’t rely on ‘the system’ he has

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Sorry, but I didn't have any questions to begin with. Vinny and I were at the 10/12/08 Miami game. I reported exactly what we saw. It was valid then. It is valid now. I'm out of this "discussion," thank you.
Doc, you know I only have respect for you.

But eyes can, and do deceive us often.

I went ahead and took all the screen shots in the first quarter of the Colts game and the whole half of the Dolphins games.

The Colts game showed that there were no tendency, whatsoever.

In the Dolphins game, I can see why you guys "thought" there was a tendency.
However, it was far from an absolute tendency.

It is true that in the first half, many many plays went as you described; but there were 6 plays that bucked the trend.

Also, there were plays when we were in empty backfield; those, for sure, are pass plays (I don't think we set up running play for Schaub maybe once in a blue moon, LOL.)

So, even though there was somewhat of a tendency, the Dolphins can only guess since we never showed that tendency in the previous game against the Colts.

I don't think I need to post the screen shots, but if I have time, I may just upload them onto photobucket some day.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote