View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013   #2
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans Positive Vibe Thread

I'll tell you how I think about it.

We expect those guys to play at an elite level for 60 minutes. That means run faster than the average guy, hit harder than the average guy, push people around better than the average guy. Throw the ball.... all that. We expect them to physically exert themselves at a level very few people have the ability for, for 60 minutes.

All they ask, is that we support them, cheer for them for 60 minutes. As a fan that should be doable.

The team screwed up (& to some extent, we screwed up by booing them against Minnesota at home (how many 12-2 teams get booed?)) they lost the last two games of the season, we lost HFA, yadda, yadda, yadda..... old news, spilled milk.

Like Arian said, we need to be focused on winning the next one.

& I have no qualms about it, I will be rooting & cheering for them from kick-off I'll be the guy in 609 screaming when the Bengals are in the huddle. I don't want them to hear a conversation when they are complaining about the noise on the sideline. If one Bengal shares two words with a team mate, I'll feel like I didn't do my part.