View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013   #184
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 131093 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZ: The offense is very much broken and Kubiak canít rely on Ďthe systemí he has

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
OK, so I open the Colts game in week 5 on 10/5/08 with Rosenfels at the helm, and what did I see?

First offensive play, Texans in straight I.
Brown in a 2-pt stance and we ran the ball.
Any more question?

Want me to take some screen shots?
Sorry, but I didn't have any questions to begin with. Vinny and I were at the 10/12/08 Miami game. I reported exactly what we saw. It was valid then. It is valid now. I'm out of this "discussion," thank you.
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote