View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013   #68
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 272221 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Earl Campbell: Team Captain for Saturday's game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Seriously? Are people so dang cranky they are complaining about EARL FREAKING CAMPBELL coming to Reliant???!!!!

I can't wrap my head around that. That's absurd even by flying off the handle standards.

I stayed out of this thread for the most part. Thought it would just be a fluff piece about Earl. Don't get me wrong, I like Earl, just wasn't looking for that.

Never did I dream there would be Texans fans saying they don't want Earl Campbell associated with the Texans.

Some people just wouldn't know greatness if it bit them in the arse.

But I love the old Oilers who embrace Houston & the Texans. It's like thumbing the nose to all those id!ots who claim the Titans as their team. Like they're taking Bud's side of the whole argument.